Going on family vacations in your RV is one of the best ways to spend time together. But, while it’s a lot of fun, it’s simple for the interior to become soiled. Road tripping may quickly become a hazard, from sand in the carpet to muck on the upholstery. You never know what creepy crawlies can find their way into your home when you spend so much time outside.
You can start by using the best vacuum for RV. Vacuuming is an essential part of maintaining a clean RV, as well as reducing the effects of seasonal allergies. It might help you get rid of the dirt, and germs built up in your RV so you can get back on the road.
Our Top 5 Best Vacuum For RV
- Our Top Choice – Tineco iFLOOR3 Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Rated Option – Eureka NEU182A PowerSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Premium Option – Tineco Pure ONE S11 Tango Smart Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Budget Option – Eureka Whirlwind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Handheld Option – BLACK+DECKER 20V Max Handheld Vacuum
1. Tineco iFLOOR3 Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner (Best Overall)
Verdict: Regarding RV cleaning, nothing beats the Tineco iFLOOR Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop. It is our top choice on the list and the best vacuum for RV in our opinion. Additionally, the iFLOOR can be utilized as a mop and a regular upright vacuum cleaner.
The cordless vacuum cleaner can run for 22 minutes at a time. Compared to other wet-dry vacuums, this one only has a 0.4-liter dirty water tank. RVs without carpeted flooring should use this vacuum because it doubles as a mop.
- Multiple types of sealed hard floors can be cleaned with this product.
- As soon as you’re done using it, you can just press the “Clean” button to have it automatically flushed out with fresh water and detergent.
- It only takes a few minutes for your floors to be dry and streak-free after using iFLOOR 3.
- Moving freely is made more accessible by the self-propelled design.
- Using a 150W brushless digital motor, this vacuum provides tremendous suction
- Powerful suction that can handle wet and dry messes of all sizes.
- No more tripping over cords or plugging and unplugging.
- Brush rollers clean up spills and stains quickly and efficiently. There aren’t any streaks.
- Sliding steering and a self-propelled motor help you get around in confined spaces.
- We couldn’t think of any, we love this vacuum.
2. Eureka NEU182A PowerSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner (Best Rated Option)
Verdict: The Eureka PowerSpeed is our best rated option on the list with over 31,000 reviews averaging 4.5 stars. This is a relatively light and easy-to-handle device, with the brush roll and dynamic motor being able to lift resistant and heavy material. With the 12.6 inch wide nozzle, you’ll get more done in less time. Because it has a large sized dust cup, this vacuum cleaner needs to be emptied less frequently.
It weighs less than 10 pounds and is very portable. There are five height choices for different flooring types, including bare floors, low and high- carpets, and two other carpets, on the vacuum. The floorhead knob can also be used to alter the pile height swiftly.
- The brush roll and dynamic motor can lift resistant and heavy material.
- Upright vacuum cleaner weighing only 10 pounds
- In addition to holding more dirt, the extra-large dust cup requires less frequent emptying.
- An upholstery tool, dusting brush, and 7-inch crevice-cleaning tool are all for those tough-to-reach places.
- Simple to put together
- The suction is powerful.
- The design is light in weight.
- Quick-release handle for cleaning from the top of the floor
- Powered by a strong motor that is built in.
- A hose with an extended, lift-away boom
- When operating, the machine is somewhat noisy but nothing that bad.
3. Tineco Pure ONE S11 Tango Smart Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner (Best Premium Option)
Verdict: Featuring an in-hand motor and dustbin, the Tineco A11 cordless stick vacuum is a small, lightweight vacuum cleaner which has it all. This vacuum may be used as either a full-height stick vacuum or a small handheld vacuum, making it a valuable tool for many cleaning tasks. The filter is washable, and the battery is rechargeable with a Lithium Ion battery. Maintaining this vacuum at a lower cost and making it easier to use are also advantages.
Two interchangeable cleaning heads are included with the Tineco, which is designed for hard interior surfaces. Hard surface floors can be cleaned using a soft roller cleaning head. The deep grooves and softer rollers assist in preventing scratches on the flooring. The Brush roller cleaning head is used to clean carpeted floors or area rugs with a brush roller. This vacuum cleaner’s longer rotating bristles aid in the agitation of the carpet and extraction of dust particles.
- A detachable battery provides up to 40 minutes of run time.
- iLoop Smart Sensor technology identifies dirt and particles that would otherwise go undetected.
- Two strong floor brushes, one for hard floors and one for carpets, are included in the package.
- The powerful suction force of up to 130W allows for thorough cleaning of RVs in less time.
- Using quiet motors and noise-reducing engineering, noise production is kept to a minimum.
- The Tineco can run for up to 60 minutes on a single charge.
- Contains an extensive range of optional add-ons.
- Compared to other cordless stick vacuums with comparable run times, this model is less expensive.
- The charging station may be a little large, but should easily fit most RVs.
4. Eureka Whirlwind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner (Best Budget Option)
Verdict: Another great bagless canister vacuum for RV’s is the Eureka Whirlwind which is our best budget option on the list. Changing the vacuum’s pressure differential from carpet to furniture or hard surfaces is as simple as switching.
The Whirlwind is ideal for RVs because of its lightweight and swivel steering, which makes it easy to maneuver in small places. So that the crevice tool does not fall out of the hose handle, it is incorporated into the handle. Our best budget choice on the list.
- Bagless and washable filters are used in the whirlwind.
- The Eureka whirlwind vacuum cleaner is light and maneuverable, weighing less than 8 pounds.
- Crevice tool with two functions in one
- The automated cord rewind on the Eureka whirlwind saves you essential time.
- Possesses the ability to remove both little and large pieces of debris.
- It’s simple to maintain, and there are no ongoing expenditures.
- With its soft bristle brush, it can be utilized differently.
- The brush and tool set are somewhat limited.
5. BLACK+DECKER 20V Max Handheld Vacuum, Cordless (Best Handheld Option)
Verdict: Our best handheld option on the list, is this handheld, cordless vacuum from Black + Decker, making it easier to clean while traveling and making the experience more enjoyable for everyone. Although it is small and lightweight, that does not mean it lacks performance. Powered by a 20-volt lithium-ion battery, this tiny vacuum can suction for a lengthy period. There’s also a base and a set of tools to keep things neat when you’re on the road.
- 15-ounce dust bowl capacity
- Strong suction and fade-free power are the results of lithium-ion technology.
- An innovative pivoting nozzle provides tremendous force in a small package.
- To keep suction power strong, the cyclonic movement rotates dust and debris away from the filter
- Filtration system with three stages
- Adjustable nozzle with a small diameter
- The suction is powerful.
- Compact and light in weight
- Canister and filter cleaning is a breeze.
- Canister size
Trying to sort through thousands of vacuum cleaners and all the various categories and choose which one is ideal for your particular travel trailer or RV can be a daunting task. A clean RV allows for a more enjoyable and safe camping experience overall! It is safe to use any of the 5 best vacuum for RV listed above.